Manuela Pliżga-Jonarska, Mediator and Mediation trainer
Manuela Pliżga-Jonarska is an experienced native Polish Mediator and Mediation trainer with over 20 years of experience in conflict and peacebuilding. Her expertise is in family and intercultural mediation. Based in Poland, as a multilingual mediator she is able to conduct mediations and training in Polish, German and English.
Manuela often conducts mediations at the request of the Court as well as for private persons and institutions to include, local councils, universities, companies, churches, NGOs.
As an experienced trainer and academic teacher of mediation she has taught at academic institutions in Poland and abroad, she enjoys training and has taught students from over 30 countries. She has experience in training Managers, Judges, Mediators, Clerks, Policemen, Priests, Student’s mediation, and intercultural competencies.
She enjoys teaching and over the years has developed her own style and creative approach to teaching students the benefits of mediation and peacebuilding in a multicultural environment.
Certificates and professional experience:
- International mediator certificates (Mediationsstelle Frankfurt / Oder, Germany, Center for Family Mediation and Psychotherapy in Katowice, Poland, German-American School of Mediation and Negotiation, Tulane School of Law and Humboldt University School of Law, US-Germany)
- Trainer for intercultural conflict resolution (certificate for the Betzavta methodology – Weimar, Center for Applied Political Studies at the University of Munich, Germany)
- Trainer for mediation competencies (coaching certificate – School of Family Mediation Trainers, Poland).
- Trainer and author of Postgraduate Studies “Family mediation” at the University for Social Studies SWPS, Poland, trainer at the European Academy of Law in Trier, Germany.
- Author and coordinator of international projects on mediation and conflict resolution (projects supported by the European Commission, Children’s Ombudsman, Polish-German Youth Cooperation, Stefan Batory Foundation, Robert Bosch Foundation)
- A court mediator in criminal cases at the District Court in Katowice, in family matters at the District Court in Wroclaw
- Initiator and organizer of professional conferences for mediations, some under the patronage of the Polish Ministry of Justice
- Since 2014 coordinator for intercultural dialogue for the City of Wroclaw, Poland coordinating of social and educational projects teaching openness in Wroclaw, Poland
- Master of law (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland)
- Bachelor of Polish and German Law (LLB, Europa-Universität Viadrina, Frankfurt / Oder, Germany)
- One-year studies in Australia (Monash University Melbourne, Australia)
To appoint Manuela Pliżga-Jonarska as a mediator for your dispute please call the main number above or click here to make an enquiry