Abiola Abiodun, ESQ. LL.B, B.L, ASCMA (UK), IADT (UK), Accredited Attorney-Mediator, A.CIarb (UK), F.ICMC
Abiola is a globally accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Mediation Advocate, Restorative Justice Practitioner and a Nigerian-trained Legal Practitioner and conciliator. With over 16 years of experience in civil litigation and dispute resolution, her vast experience has equipped her with the requisite tools to provide expert dispute resolution services, while addressing the diverse cultural representations of the multicultural and ethnically varied communities in Lagos state, which is Nigeria’s largest city.
Abiola continues to provide clear and collaborative mediation services by helping create strategies; assist with facilitating options for my clients thereby enabling them to determine a solution that best suits their peculiar situations. In some cases, utilising technology to further encourage and assist parties resolve their dispute via online dispute resolution (ODR).
Abiola is a firm advocate of lifelong learning and practical application of knowledge, she is future-focused collaborative, and a member of the following organizations:
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC)
Lagos Court of Arbitration (LCA)
- Executive Director, Incorporated Trustees of Attorney-Mediators Association (ATMA)
- Consultant/Training Facilitator, Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (SCMA Nigeria)
- In-house Mediator &Training Facilitator, Aireen Gray Legal
- Resource Personnel, BA. Law LLP
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Member ADR Institute of Ontario (ADRIO)
- Member ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC)
- Member African Forum for Restorative Justice
Abiola has participated in several local and international certifications and trainings including:
- Restorative Justice Facilitator African (EU) & A
- Restorative Justice by
- Mediation Africa; Mediation in Cultural Contexts (CANADA)
- ADR Point Europe (ODR)
- International Council for Online Dispute Resolution (ICODR)
- Facilitator and Certified Trainer (International Award in Delivering Training (IADT) with the London Professional Training Centre (LPTC)UK.
- Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (UK)
- Six Seconds International (Emotional Intelligence)
- Humber College ON.CA (Project Coordination)
Abiola is a collaborative, future-focused advocate of Mediation, Mediation Advocacy, Restorative justice and a believer in the power of relationships.
To appoint Abiola Abiodun as a mediator for your dispute please call the main number above or click here to make an enquiry