Minute Mediation Ltd. is committed to providing the best service to their clients. We aim to create a trusting and accountable environment during our mediation process. Our mediator holds your views in the highest regard and will respectfully listen and respond to what you have to say about your case.
If, however, you have any complaints about the procedure, we’re here to hear out your concerns and respond to them as effectively and efficiently, as possible. Likewise, if you believe that a concern raised by you hasn’t been dealt with the way you would’ve liked, you can let us know and we’ll look into the matter right away.
Our complaints procedure allows us to improve our service and make it even better. We take responsibility for our actions and strive to put right any mistakes we’ve made along the way. To make the complaints procedure as smooth and easy as possible, we’ll take the following measures:
- All complaints made will be acknowledged within 5 working days and will be further investigated
- All complaints made will be treated as an expression of customer dissatisfaction, for which an immediate response will be initiated
- All complaints made will be dealt with politely and with confidentiality
- All complaints made will be used to further our services
- All complaints made will be taken into a written record